HedgeDoc 1.9.9Released on
This is the latest release
Click here to read the release notes
HedgeDoc has a new slogan! See our announcement for the details.
This release fixes a security issue. We recommend upgrading as soon as possible.
- Docker secrets can now be used to provide OAuth2 client secrets (#4196 by @DennisGaida)
- Document how to set up Azure Active Directory authentication (#4413 by @pramitsingh0)
- Add YAML metadata to documentation page (#4371 by @JunedKhan101)
- Fix non-existing notes being created in some cases, instead of returning a 404 error
- Jordi Mallach (translator)
- sujade (translator)