Click here to read the release notes
We have renamed to HedgeDoc! 🎉
Many thanks to Éric Gaspar who designed our new logo!
Have a look at our new website (which also explains the reasoning behind the renaming) at https://hedgedoc.org
This is probably the last release in the 1.x series. Stay tuned for 2.0, scheduled for release next year.
Please note: This release dropped support for Node 8, which is end-of-life since January 2020. You now need at least Node 10.13 to run HedgeDoc, but we recommend running the latest LTS release.
Please note: If you use a reverse proxy and TLS, make sure it sets the
X-Forwarded-Proto header correctly,
otherwise you will encounter login-issues.
Our docs have example configs for common reverse proxies.
- Fix compatibility with upper-case MIME-types (#509 by @pierreozoux)
- Add fix for missing deletion of notes on user-deletion request
- Fix relative path for fetching the style when set
- Fix broken redirect on login
- CSS fixes for slide mode
- Do not create new notes with
null as content
- Fix crash when OAuth2 config parameters are missing (thanks to @vberger for reporting!)
- Handle broken
SequelizeMeta table on MySQL/MariaDB (thanks to @titulebolide for reporting!)