HedgeDoc 1.9.3Released on
This is the latest release
Click here to read the release notes
This release fixes a security issue. We recommend upgrading as soon as possible.
⚠️ Warning: If you deploy HedgeDoc and MariaDB with docker-compose using a checkout of our container repo, you will need to manually convert the character set of the database to utf8mb4 when updating. See the corresponding PR for more information.
- Libravatar avatars render as ident-icons when no avatar image was uploaded to Libravatar or Gravatar
- Add database connection error message to log output
- Allow SAML authentication provider to be named
- Suppress error message when
gitbinary is not found
- Fix error that Libravatar user avatars were not shown when using OAuth2 login
bin/manage_usersnot accepting numeric passwords (thanks to @carr0t2 for reporting)
- Fix visibility of modals for screen readers
- Fix GitLab snippet export (thanks to @semjongeist for reporting)
- Fix missing inline authorship colors (thanks to @EBendinelli for reporting)